Benefits to partner community organisations:
- Access to fresh, frozen and pre-prepared food items at cost recovery rate
- Share the delivery fees for Foodbank orders
- Email or telephone order placement
- Order delivery at a small cost recovery
- Access to IFH interagency communication
How to become a partner:
- Contact the Illawarra Food Hub
- Complete the partnership agreement
- Provide your ATO charity exempt document and Public and Product Liability Insurance
- Place and receive your first order!
Your help would be greatly appreciated join the many the friendly team and drive the trucks to collect donations, prepare welfare meals , sort donations, clean, café, maintenance and many other practical tasks. To get involved, email us and attend a volunteer information session. Volunteers have access to training and practical work placements.
Would you like to contribute?
Illawarra Food Hub is looking for partners, large and small, to work with us to achieve our goals. Please contact us if you would like to donate or find out more.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible